UPDATED: 1st September 2018
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not intentionally collect or use data from children.
According to Article 4(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (the ‘GDPR’), personal data is defined as ‘any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.’
For more information on personal data, please visit https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/what-personal-data_en
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, please send a request in writing to the email or postal addresses under Contact us below.
The GDPR provides the following rights to individuals:
1. The right to be informed
2. The right to access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to data portability
7. The right to object
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
It shall always be our endeavour to uphold these rights.
For more information on these rights, please visit https://ec.europa.eu/commission/priorities/justice-and-fundamental-rights/data-protection/2018-reform-eu-data-protection-rules_en
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please send a request in writing to the email or postal addresses under Contact us below.
This section details the personal and non-personal data we may collect about you.
1. Data submitted by you
We require you to submit data such as personal details, contact details, work details, and payment details through our Website (or email, social media etc.) when you contact us to enquire about or order our services or apply for jobs.
2. Data collected via cookies and similar tools
For more information on our Cookies Policy, please visit
3. Data collected from partners and public sources
We may collect data about you from our partners or from publicly available sources to enable us to better understand our audience and enhance the quality of our services.
This section details how we may use the data collected about you.
1. To provide our services to you through entering into a contract
2. To personalize and tailor our services for you
3. To receive payments, issue refunds, and detect and prevent fraudulent activity
4. To communicate with you, including responding to emails or calls
5. To market our services to you with your permission and/or where permitted by law
6. To send you information by email and post that you have opted into
7. To analyze your use of our Website and gather feedback for improvement
8. To assess your candidature for employment
This section details the limited circumstances in which we may share the data collected about you.
1. We may disclose your data to comply with applicable laws, court orders or other valid legal processes.
3. We may disclose your data to carefully selected third-party vendors in order to provide services to you. The service providers are prohibited from using your data for any other purpose other than providing our services.
4. We may disclose your data to any entity that takes over or acquires our business.
We do not rent or sell data received or collected from you under any circumstances.
This section details the duration for which we retain your data.
1. Any data pertaining to unsuccessful leads and existing clients (including billing data), is maintained for 7 years from the point of the most recent engagement.
2. Any data received as comments on our social media channels will remain for the life of the post.
3. At times, it is necessary for us to retain your personal data for longer periods such as when there is a statutory requirement or for legal reasons.
Email: [email protected]
Registered Address: #7, Bismillah Building, 12 Ranade Road, Dadar (W), Mumbai, MH 400028, INDIA