Engaging Interactive Videos Using Live Action And Animation
Open Your Audience To A World Of Exciting Possibilities
Reptile FX Studio creates amazing interactive videos using live action and animation that give viewers the power to engage with content, completely transforming their experience. We incorporate awesome dynamic features that allow marketers to customize content, enable decision making, provide options, embed videos, integrate forms, seek responses, sell products and much more. The best interactive videos are not only engaging and entertaining but also highly relevant to the viewer. That’s why we integrate creativity with strategic intent, ensuring that your interactive video becomes a dynamic, versatile tool that delivers on its marketing goals.
Reptile FX delivers creative and high quality video production services in animation and live action at affordable costs, thanks to our finely tuned production process and the passion we bring.
Our Fully-Customizable Packages Generally Include:
A Dedicated Project Manager
- Custom Animation with Unique Artwork
- High Quality Video Shoot with Editing
Royalty Free Licensed Background Music
Library Sound Effects
Final Video Delivered in 1080p Full HD Quality!
The cost of a video is determined by a variety of factors. Please click the button below and fill in the form so that we can understand your requirement in detail and get back to you with an accurate quotation.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Available in English, Major Indian & Global Languages.
Our Video Production Process
How We Make Your Interactive Video. Step by Step.
An interactive video can be created using animation and/or live action footage. Hence, the production process depends upon the type of footage used with one critical difference – the interactivity needs to be planned during the scripting stage.
Please click on the links below to view the different production processes.
Once the content is ready, an interactivity layer is added to enable the dynamic features. The final interactive video is then hosted on an interactive video server and can also be embedded on any of your web pages.
Your Most Pressing Questions. Answered.
An interactive video gives viewers the ability to interact with the video content through a variety of tools. The video plays like a regular video but includes clickable areas or ‘hotspots’ that perform an action when clicked.
Interactive videos can be used by marketers to build compelling campaigns for optimized lead generation, targeted up-selling, effective cross-selling, rapid adoption, and enhance loyalty.
Interactive videos can also be used internally for creating more engaging and effective learning and development programs.
There are a variety of dynamic features that can be built into interactive videos. Some of the most commonly used ones allow viewers to make decisions, select options, view videos within videos, respond to questions, fill out forms, and purchase products. We can also create customized features based on your specific requirement.
Our general voice-over recording terms and conditions are:
- We will provide voice-over samples to the client for selection based on their choice of language, gender, and accent.
- The voice-over artist will only be engaged once we receive written approval from the client.
- The voice-over recording will only be done once we receive a written approval for the locked script from the client explicitly stating that there are no further changes in the same.
- The client must convey detailed instructions before the locked script is given to the voice-over artist for recording. These will be conveyed to the artist.
- While all voice-over artists we work with are experienced professionals, instructions provided by the client will be subject to interpretation. Hence, clients are advised to keep instructions simple and to a minimum.
- Revisions are not possible. The voice-over cannot be changed once recorded unless the voice-over artist makes a pronunciation error or doesn’t stick to the approved script. Any changes, other than the ones mentioned, will require a completely new voice-over recording to be done by the external/third party artist and recording studio with 100% advance payment.
- All voice-over recordings are subject to availability of the external/third party artist and recording studio usage slots during our project.
- Project delays are possible due to delays from external/third party artist and recording studio.
- The voice-over needs to be recorded by professional voice-over artist(s) in a professional sound studio. Reptile FX has the right to reject the provided voice-over if it deems it to be unfit for any reason whatsoever.
- The client needs to provide the entire voice-over track in a single file, and not in multiple files split by dialogues and/or artists.
- Accepted file formats for the voice-over track are .wav and .mp3 only. We do not accept any other formats.
The Reptile FX team worked with complete dedication and patience. The communication was great and they took all our inputs into consideration. We’re delighted with the final video. Thanks for all the fantastic work!
It has been a real pleasure working with Reptile FX for our motion design video. The team has shown real professionalism, and our back and forth was always productive and smart. Reptile FX accompanied us through the whole process, proposing constructive feedbacks and greatly produced content. The end result was well beyond our expectations, and we will hopefully work together again.
Reptile FX is extremely customer centric. They understood what we wanted in our video from the start, and exceeded our expectations. We will continue to use Reptile FX for all our video animation needs, and will recommend them any chance we get. Brilliant, efficient and talented team!