Our standard Contract with general terms and conditions can be found under the ‘Contract Terms’ tab here
The important terms and conditions mentioned below have been taken from the Contract and in no way replace the Contract, in part or full. The project is governed by the terms and conditions covered in the Contract ONLY.
- The Client has to pay a 50% advance on acceptance of the Client’s Order for a billing amount exceeding INR 30,000/- (Indian Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) or USD 500/- (United States Dollars Five Hundred Only) with the balance payment due upon completion of the project but before final delivery. If the billing amount is lower, the Client has to pay 100% advance on acceptance of the Client’s Order.
- The acceptable modes of payment are by cheque / DD / e-transfer / bank transfer / wire transfer / PayPal in the name of ‘Reptile FX’, payable at par in Mumbai, INDIA.
Reptile FX does not issue refunds under any circumstances after an Order has been placed and accepted.
- Taxes as applicable will be charged.
- The delivery timelines mentioned are based on prior experiences and are indicative. The actual delivery timelines may vary since each project is different.
- The delivery timelines are subject to receiving timely feedback and approvals from Clients, revisions from Clients, and delays from third-party service providers.
Reptile FX Responsibilities
- Reptile FX will perform the Services set in the Contract to the best of its abilities to meet the specifications and timelines mentioned in the Order.
- Reptile FX will obtain and maintain all necessary licences, permits and other consents and comply with all applicable laws and regulations for the provision of its services.
- Reptile FX warrants that its work flow, work files and information provided by the client that has been deemed confidential will remain confidential at all times.
- The Client will provide all relevant and accurate information and content to Reptile FX.
- The Client also agrees to obtain relevant rights of use and/or permissions for all content provided.
- The Client will keep a single point contact person to co-ordinate all feedback/approvals/other communications related to the Order.
- The Client will co-operate fully and maintain regular contact with Reptile FX, including responding to requests within 48 hours.
Additional Video Duration
- If the video duration goes beyond the agreed upon length due to directives of the Client, Reptile FX will charge per additional second on a pro-rata basis.
- The Client will provide specific, timely and accurate feedback in writing and together (as opposed to a piecemeal approach) for the currently in-process Work Stage only.
- The number of revisions is limited to the number mentioned in the Order. Any additional revisions are chargeable to the Client.
- The Client must provide timely approvals only after which Reptile FX will proceed to the next stage.
- Any changes to previously approved content will be charged extra and result in delays.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Within the limitations of the voice-over licence and the background music licence as purchased, the Client holds all rights including copyright, for ONLY the final deliverables delivered by Reptile FX.
- The Client has NO rights whatsoever for any other files, artwork and content created by Reptile FX including non-selected options and in-process files.
- Reptile FX retains the rights to reproduce, publish, display, and use in any form the final files, artwork and content as evidence of work done by Reptile FX.
- Reptile FX will not be responsible or liable for any costs, losses, delays or failure of performance of the Services in the event of improper instructions from the Client, alteration of the Services or the outcomes of the Services by the Client without written consent from the Service Provider, failure of the Client to comply with instructions from the Service Provider, or Force Majeure.
- Reptile FX limits its liability to the total price of Services as mentioned in the Order if it fails to provide the Services in accordance with the Terms of the Contract.